Superb original example of the second half of the nineteenth century made by Antonio Luraschi furniture and billiards builder on order, the company was founded in 1710, billiards built in 1846
The Antonio Luraschi factory, supplier of the Royal House, was one of the most quoted companies at the time and received numerous awards, was awarded in 12 international exhibitions with gold and silver medals, Exposition Dublin 1865 and Paris 1867.
The exemplary is a refined model of Italian billiards of stupendous work of ebonisteria with the traditional six holes and six legs, inlaid in all its parts, ebony foot with inlays of floral fantasy.
It is made of walnut root with the characteristic amber flaming that enhances the purity of lines and quality.
Bushings with gilded bronzes of great value.
Original wooden tops.
Period style cue board with cues and balls.
Measures Playing Field: 2,90 cm x 1,45 cm
External measurements: 3,20 cm x 1,60 cm